Survey Monkey. For men only.
Ok go on; take it for your Mister Husband/Partner. But go easy on him. Give him every second one at least.
1 1. Do you like:
22. Do you know what this symbol is?
33. Do you know what this symbol means?
44. “I’ll get them ready for bed.” To you, does this mean?
(a)Putting their pyjamas on?
(b)Brushing their teeth?
(c)Reading them their bedtime story?
55. *How much is a litre of milk?
66. Compare and contrast a washing machine and a hoover.
77. Is The Notebook?
(a) Something you write in with a pen
(c)A type of computer
88. It is precisely 5.47pm and your toddler is treating you to an Oscar winning meltdown. What’s wrong with him?
99. Same question as No. 8 except it is precisely 5.47am.
110. Your Missus Wife is having a raging dose of the hormentals. Why?
(a)She is tired due to weeks of night time wake up calls and then early morning starts?
(b)There is no chocolate in the house.
(c)How the fuck should I know????
- If you answered (a) what’s wrong with a Lion Bar????? If you answered (b) what have you got against Yorkies????
- If you answered washing machine, you would be right. Now find out how to use it. It’s not an ornament you know?
- Right so it means wash your hands. Whoop dee doo. But in what context?
- If you answered (a) you would be wrong. If you answered (b) you would also be wrong. If you answered (c) nice try. Gotcha! That was a trick question. The correct answer is All Of The Above. Of course.
- If you answered (a) why do you spend €1.20 on a litre of milk in your local filling station when it only costs 75c in Lidl?
- You googled that, didn’t you? Didn’t you???????????????
- Don’t get cocky just because you got this one right.
- If you said, honestly, that you haven’t got a clue, you get a bonus pint down the pub.
- If you said, “it’s too early in the morning for this shite!” and you take him downstairs so your Missus Wife can sleep on a bit longer, you get a bonus pint down the pub. If you said, “it’s too early in the morning for this shite!” and roll over so Missus Wife can deal with it, don’t give out when no. 10 happens.
- If you answered (a) was that a guess? (b) No!!!! (c) Shame on you!!!