- Christmas Eve. Got my Santa on. Great fun. Unpacked Henry the hoover and discovered I was short a set of batteries. After all my warnings.
- Ignored Mister Husband’s advice about leaving something small at the foot of their bed.
- Off to bed. Funny smell. Fling back covers to discover dog had peed all over the duvet. Twice. Put cover in the wash and duvet outside for the bin.
- 2am. Woken by screams of delight. “Look what I found!” “Look what Santy left me!”
- Almost cried. Maybe did a little bit.
- Didn’t care that it was officially Christmas day. Unearthed my bah humbug face, issued mild threats and packed them all back into their beds.
- 7am. Now it’s Christmas day.
- Lots of pictures. Lots of presents. Lots of joy.
- Went for a run. Had the whole world to myself on a gorgeous, frosty, crispy Christmas morning.
- Shower. Dressed. Poached eggs for breakfast.
- Messed about with the kids and admired (again) what Santy brought them.
- Dinner. Wine. Leg of lamb. “Pink meat” for the boys (ham). More wine. Viennetta and sherry trifle.
- Helped with Lego and a Trash Pack Science kit.
- Box of chocolates in front of lots of The Big Bang Theory.
- Watched Tangled curled up with Lovely Liam and Smallest Boy.
- Day almost over now. Time for a G&T I think.
Wednesday, 25 December 2013
Christmas Day. How Did You Spend Yours?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for this nice posting. Loved it as you describe things very precisely.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing your wonderful post with us.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing your life with us.I hope you enjoyed the time.ReplyDelete
Raster to vector convertion
Thanks for your lovely ideas.It's really so informativeReplyDelete
Clipping path service
Wonderful Wagon is very helpful blog post.ReplyDelete
Lovely blog post. Thanks for sharing your experiences.ReplyDelete
Great post. I learn a lot of things form this post.ReplyDelete
clipping path service
Magnificent outlines, every one of them appears to incite considered either what you saw or what you need me to see. Also, thank you for the article. Well said and propelling and instructional.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the post and sharing the blog. Valuable and excellent post, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts. lots of great information and inspiration. I just would like to say thanks for your great efforts. I appreciate your excellent post.ReplyDelete
Great articles about Christmas, this is very important for everyone for the preparation about Christmas and happiness We all are preparing our mentality and communication with relatives.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing.
Lovely content . Love it as you describe things very precisely. Thank you .ReplyDelete
Lovely content. I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing ……http://clippingpathindie.com/ReplyDelete
Clipping Path is the process of knocking out the background of an image. Clipping path is very much useful especially in graphics design projects that require huge images. Companies that belongs in the advertising industry specially those in magazines heavily employs Clipping Path Services.ReplyDelete
great post, thanks for sharingReplyDelete
nice post...thanks for sharing...ReplyDelete
Nice post. By reading your blog, i get inspired and this provides some useful information. Thank you for posting this exclusive post for our vision.ReplyDelete
Excellent blog, I wish to share your post with my folks circle. It’s really helped me a lot, so keep sharing post like thisReplyDelete